Are you interested in writing for Health Thoroughfare? That’s great, we welcome your contributions!
We are a reliable source of information for people who wish to learn the latest health news and for those who wish to improve their lifestyle, health and overall wellbeing.
If you’re willing to contribute to our goal, we invite you to be part of the Health Thoroughfare community. We are always looking to add more talent to our contributors’ team.
What we publish
If you have a unique story or you wish to share something that would benefit or resonate with our readers, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Before you do, please ensure the content you’re providing follows the next requirements:
- Your content must be informative and related to men’s health or women’s health;
- If you’re interested in writing about alternative medicine, please provide the sources from where you drew your conclusions, or share your personal experience if that’s the case, without giving misleading or untested information;
- Personal stories of fitness and weight loss journeys are more than welcomed, as long as your diet tips for healthy living are tested and true;
- Beauty and self-care articles are also permitted, including beauty routines, beauty advice or personal stories.
We’re excited to welcome your article contributions, but make sure your content follows these guidelines as well:
- Articles must have over 600 words;
- Articles must be easy to read and written in perfect English;
- Each article must have at least one image. Contributors must prove they have the right to use such images or provide links to images that are free from copyright;
- Plagiarism is not permitted. Your article must be original and new;
- You must cite sources throughout the article;
- Ensure you don’t offer misleading information.
If you’re interested, please send an email to [email protected]. We usually reply within 24 hours.
We offer the following:
- A 300×250 banner in the right sidebar, it would appear on every page;
- A 728×90 in-article banner at the top of the homepage;