After the recent launch of the S9 official support page in Germany, now it is the time for new support pages to be released but now for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. The S9 Plus official support pages appeared in Finland, Sweden, and Norway, which along with the support pages in Spain, Caraibe, Czech Republic, and Italy, raise the number of officially launched support pages.
3 weeks separate us from the official Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus launch in Barcelona, the moment when the two smartphones will come to light. According to rumors, the Galaxy S9/S9 Plus will not be very different from the S8 series, but we have already been accustomed to Samsung’s launching almost identical flagships for two years, as it happened with S6 and S7.
However, there is not much official information on what new features the two smartphones will bring but thanks to the rumors that leaked on the Internet, we already know some important aspects regarding the new S9 and S9 Plus:
- S9 will have one back camera, while S9 Plus will have dual-camera on the back;
- The phones will be packed with Snapdragon 845 for the US market, while for the European market will come with Exynos 9810;
- Both devices will have a fingerprint sensor on the back, but, according to the rumors, will be positioned more ergonomically than in the case of S8 and S8 Plus;
- Both devices will have curved displays with Super AMOLED Infinity QHD+ panels (however, the size of the display is not yet known);
- S9 will have 4 GB RAM, while the S9 Plus will come with 6 GB RAM;
Even more, it seems that both the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the S9 Plus version will come with Android OREO and Samsung Experience 9.0 skin.
The new Samsung flagships will be launched officially on February 25th but, most probably, will go on sale in March.