Angela Wright, a woman from Tennessee is living a nightmare. She was recently bitten by a brown recluse spider and she was left hallucinating and unable to walk. “I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t move and I could barely swallow,” she declared.
She was rushed to the hospital and doctors managed to treat her. If the woman had waited for more before going to the emergency room, she could have suffered a stroke. “They said I was forming bubbles in my lungs, which could have caused pneumonia, and they said if I would have waited a few more hours or maybe until the next morning if I would have made it, I would have had a stroke,” Wright added.
Brown recluse spiders
This kind of spider is very dangerous because its bit comes with plenty of side effects, including chills, nausea, rash chills or fever. The bite led to small bumps on Wright’s chest as well as arm pain. Nonetheless, the bad news doesn’t stop here.
After being bitten, Wright called a pest control service. They checked her house and they discovered that it was infested. “I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t move and I could barely swallow,” she explained. Wright declared that they found around 50 brown recluse spiders in her apartment.
At the moment, Angela Wright is trying to move out of her apartment. She has to break her lease, but this could be quite expensive. The complex told her that they could only give her a 60-day notice, which would cost $2,200. An attorney was hired in order to help her prove that the apartment is “uninhabitable”. Wright is very disappointed and she added that “This isn’t my problem. I came here thinking this was a nice place to live.”