We have the greatest travel ideas that you should definitely add to your bucket list, so be ready to experience luxury travel and exotic experiences by packing your bags, squeezing your passport, and getting ready to go! The following locations will not disappoint you, whether you are looking to have a good time and learn something new in exciting cities, explore some of the most magnificent mountains, or even if you want to check out some new cuisine. Make sure you check them all out and pick your favorite!
In the vast wilderness of Africa, you can pick more than 40 incredible itineraries. Listed below are some of them:
North Madagascar is home to beautiful beaches and natural landscapes that are worth exploring.
- Spend time in Kenya on a flying safari into the jungle, and then head to Tanzania for an exciting wildebeest safari. Feel the rush of witnessing animals in the environment in which they naturally live. That’s perfect for vacations with the whole family and sightseeing adventures.
- Whitewater rafting and bungee jumping are just two of the exciting activities that can be done close to Victoria Falls in both Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Explore the island of Mahe in Seychelles by chartering a private boat. The Seychelles are well-known for the breathtaking natural scenery in addition to some of the most spectacular coral reefs and sandy beaches.
Discover other incredible destinations around the globe here!
Asia, the world’s most extensive and most varied continent, has significant influence over the celebrations and culinary traditions of their cultures. Here are some travel options for your bucket list that you should consider adding, whether you want to go for a spiritual awakening or to see the outstanding cuisine and people of Asia:
- Explore Japan and all of its wondrous attractions. You should go to the Todai-ji temple, which is the world’s biggest wooden structure, to see the enormous bronze statue of the Great Buddha.
- Discover the richness that the southern region of Sri Lanka has to offer.
- Spend some time at the serene and opulent Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain resort, which can be found in Sichuan Province, China. The mountain boasts a total of 36 summits and is home to both Buddhist and Taoist temples, in addition to giant pandas.
- Discover the allure of India’s Golden Triangle, renowned for its incredible tiger safaris, vibrant festivals, and mouthwatering curries.
- Spend some time in Japan learning the craft of sushi making from a skilled sushi chef.
So, what do you plan for your next vacation? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!