The renowned French astrologer Nostradamus didn’t have good news for what will happen in the current year, as our website also wrote in other articles. Whether we’re talking about an Eiffel Tower-sized asteroid that’s heading towards our planet or the fall of the ‘Western World’ because of a ‘feeble man’, Nostradamus shared his thoughts on such topics via his quatrains.
But there’s even more bad news coming our way in 2021, according to kutv.com. The website claims that Nostradamus spoke about a so-called ‘zombie apocalypse’ coming this year, along with other grim predictions like a widespread famine, a comet coming dangerously close to Earth, and more. The French astrologer wrote:
Few young people: half−dead to give a start. Dead through spite, he will cause the others to shine, And in an exalted place some great evils to occur: Sad concepts will come to harm each one, Temporal dignified, the Mass to succeed. Fathers and mothers dead of infinite sorrows, Women in mourning, the pestilent she−monster: The Great One to be no more, all the world to end.
Of course, you can interpret the ‘half-dead’ people in many ways, including figuratively. The writings could be referring to the teenagers being addicted to technology such as smartphones or video games, making them disconnected from the true reality.
Don’t take it lightly!
You shouldn’t take Nostradamus’ prediction lightly and mocking it, or at least that’s what the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) considers. The public health institute wrote via a blog post:
You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.
First and foremost, you must prepare an emergency kit. Here’s what you should include:
- Medications (prescription and non-prescription)
- Water (1 gallon for each person per day)
- Food (focus on non-perishable items that you can eat regularly)
- Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, and more)
- Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, towels, soap, etc.)
- Documents (driver’s license, passport, ID card, and so on)
- First Aid supplies (for treating basic cuts and lacerations)
- Clothing and Bedding
Now for the emergency plan, one that you must adopt if the zombies start to follow you. You can also choose the plan in other emergency cases such as an earthquake, flood, and so on. Therefore:
- Take into account what type of emergencies could happen in your area. While we must take Nostradamus’ word for the zombie apocalypse, you should also consider earthquakes, floods, and tornadoes.
- Find another safe place for you and your family to meet in case the emergency kicks in. The place should be near your house. You could also pick another place outside your neighbourhood as a backup plan.
- Find your emergency contacts like the fire department, police, and the local zombie response team. Also keep an out-of-state contact that can be called during an emergency to let your family know if you’re ok.
- Prepare your evacuation route and make sure you can leave the town fast when you need it. We all know from the horror movies that zombies don’t forgive and don’t forget, supposing they really exist.
Let us know what you think about Nostradamus’ predictions for 2021! The comment section is available, and we’re glad to see your own thoughts. It’s obvious for anyone at this point that we’re not living very pleasant times already, which means that we shouldn’t ignore even worse scenarios.