Collagenics is a unique blend of vital minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and other useful nutrients that help to support the health of connective tissues and collagen within the human body. It works by ensuring key nutritional components are involved in the natural processes, which support the development of tissues and collagen that are present in tendons, cartilage, the skin, bones, joints and ligaments. Collagen is vitally important in the overall functioning and health of all these different elements throughout the body. Collagenics, therefore, not only supports, but also promote overall good health and wellbeing of those who take it.
What are the main ingredients in Collagenics?
The collagenics supplement, which has been produced by professional supplement manufacturers, Metagenics, contains only the best quality nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Some of the key ingredients that can be found in it include:
- Vitamin C – This helps with the normal formation of collagen to allow the connective tissues that are present in bones, blood vessels, teeth, skin, gums, and cartilage to function normally.
- Magnesium – This is important in maintaining the normal function of both muscles and bones, as well as maintaining a healthy metabolism. It also contributes to the synthesis of proteins in the boy and is important in the process of cell division.
- Zinc – This helps to keep skin, nails and hair maintained properly, as well contribute to the synthesis of proteins in the boy.
- Copper – This is contributes to the normal pigmentation of both skin and hair, as well as maintaining a healthy metabolism. It is also important in the process of cell division.
- Manganese – This trace mineral helps with the formation of normal connective tissues in muscles, bones and teeth, as well as maintaining a healthy metabolism.
- Horsetail – This herb is a natural silica mineral source. It helps to maintain healthy skin, nails, and hair.
All of the ingredients used are non GMO, soy free, gluten free, wheat free, nut free, shellfish free, preservative free, artificial sweeteners free, and dairy / milk free for those individuals who have allergies or special dietary requirements.
Who can take Collagenics?
Any women that is either pregnant or breast feeding should not use Collagenics. Those individuals on any other kind of medication or with any underlying medical conditions should always seek the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner before using the product.
It should never be used as an alternative to a rich and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle. Collagenics is a product that has been specifically designed for use by adults only, and so should always be kept out of the reach of children in a dry and cool place.
How to take Collagenics?
Depending on how you have been directed to take Collagenics by a licensed healthcare practitioner, the dosage is two tablets either once or three times per day.
For those concerned about swallowing a large tablet, it can be cut into a smaller size to make it more palatable.