Conor McGregor Responds to Alleged Gangster Threats

Conor McGregor Responds to Alleged Gangster Threats
SHARE

A controversy sparked out after Conor McGregor allegedly punched a man in a bar brawl on Sunday night. As it turns out that man, has connection with the Dublin mafia and now McGregor is allegedly targeted by a gangster cartel.

The UFC fighter finally addressed those threats and it appears that he is not backing down, despite the fact that his life might be in danger.

The claims have been labeled as “nonsense”

McGregor broke silence when he arrived yesterday at the court to pay a £350 speeding fine. The reporters asked him to comment on the story and the alleged threats.

When he was asked about these allegations McGregor declared that “It’s an absolute nonsense story. It’s grown legs and it’s getting that ridiculous – it’s become funny. We have nothing to fear here whatsoever. There’s no one after us for anything.”

As far as the rumours go, the man that was punched by Conor was in his 50s and he might have connections with the Kinahan cartel, a dangerous gangsters cartel lead by “Dapper Don” Christy Kinahan.

Other persons have commented these claims

Conor McGregor’s dad, Tony, also came with some claims of his own “”We’re a law-abiding family and we’ve stayed a law-abiding family. As a matter of fact, right now I’m going out to buy my TV licence. I’d view 95 per cent of that story as nonsense and the other 5 per cent is overly exaggerated. And that’s it.”

Dana White, the UFC president also addressed these rumors: “I don’t think it’s true because if it was true, it would be big. Conor can walk down the street and it’s big news now. If this was true, I would just have to believe it was off the charts crazy. If it’s true, we’ll end up finding out. I can’t chase these things around. If it’s true, we’ll get it figured out and go from there.”


SHARE
Asheley Rice

I am a pop culture and social media expert. Aside from writing about the latest news health, I also enjoy pop culture and Yoga. I have BA in American Cultural Studies and currently enrolled in a Mass-Media MA program. I like to spend my spring breaks volunteering overseas.

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.