There are not many people in the world who can afford buying a Bentley Bentayga with an estimated value of $200,000. However, those who choose to spend their money on such expensive cars are committed buyers. Bentley’s plug-in hybrid will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
More insights of the premiere
The plug-in hybrid Bentayga will be revealed in just a couple of months and, so far, there are not many details available. Rumor has it that the newest Bentley will use the Porche Panamera E-Hybrid setup. The latter has a system pairs of 326-hp, 2.9-liter, twin-turbo V-6 and am134 electric motor. In total 456 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque ready to please any buyer. The hybrid vehicle is able to resist 30 miles on electric power after a full charge.
Geneva Motor Show: an exclusivist annual parade
The International show is held every year in March on Geneva, Switzerland. The location is the Geneva Palexpo convention centre, close to the International Airport Geneva Cointrin. The event is the biggest annual international auto show and it is has been held since 1905.
The Geneva Motor Show is the perfect event for exotics supercars and luxurious vehicles such as Bentley’s Bentayga to be presented.
This super car is the fastest SUV and it also has the most technically advanced engine. Other features include:
- Mulliner Driving Specification: drilled sports pedals, Bentley emblems, full choice of hide, interior color combinations
- Outstanding performance
- Luxurious accessories
- Unique design
- Black gloss bodywork
- Event Seat: patented sliding and folding seat made of leather and diamond quilting
- W12 petrol engine, 6.0 liter engine(achieves 60 mph in 4.0 seconds)
- 5-90 % torque in 1.1 seconds
- Gearbox and engine created for off-road conditions