It’s hard to live a healthy life when you are always busy, with your eyes pointed at the computer or smartphone screen. Most of the times, all you can eat at the office or at school is junk food and we all know what this can do to our health.
Furthermore, our main focus point is work and we forget about having fun or doing relaxing activities. Under these conditions, it’s easy to turn your body into an acidic system and this means that you can develop different diseases at a faster rate than those who take care of themselves.
Why is an acidic body dangerous?
According to health experts, a high acidic level in the human system leads to sick organs. If you eat a lot of processed foods, you can start thinking that you might have an acidic body. In this case, you lose essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium or sodium and double or triple the chances of developing cancer. Also, the mentioned elements are important for the structure and health, so people who lose them are exposed to osteoporosis.
Other dangerous habits are eating meat, dairy, grains and soy, but these products are not harmful if you keep the right proportion. If you add alcohol, refined sugar, GMOs and other chemicals, you have the full list of factor which can make your body acidic.
What are the signs of an acidic body?
Here is some health issues associated with acidic bodies:
- Weak immune system
- Skin problems (eczema, acne, rashes and others)
- Painful joints
- Bladder infections associated with kidney problems
- Cardiovascular disease
- Weight gain
- Alzheimer, Parkinson’s disease or dementia
What is the solution?
If you have an acidic body, you will solve a part of your health problems by alkalizing it. Here’s what you can do:
- Drink a lot of water and lemon water (it regulates the PH level from your system)
- Eat and drink healthier (a lot of fruits, vegetables nuts, seeds, green juices, smoothies)
- Stay away from acidic foods and GMOs
- Avoid stress, relax and enjoy life more.