This recipe for Mexican Sour Cream Dip, aka Crema Mexicana, is ideal for entertaining visitors at the last minute. Both dipping and nachos are excellent choices for starters since they are simple to prepare and taste wonderful in their own right. Therefore, so long as you enjoy cooking but are not an expert, you should be able to find five minutes to put together this dish that will leave your fingers licking for more.
Have a look at the complete recipe for making the best Mexican sour cream dip below.
Recipe for the Best Dip Made with Sour Cream
Do you want a simple starter dish that will be amazing and fresh? This is one of the best recipes for putting up an appetizer at the last minute, and it works well for almost any event. Just bring the nachos and set the table, and you’ll have everything ready to go!
This recipe for Mexican crema dip is really delicious, despite the fact that it only calls for five common ingredients, most of which are probably already stocked in your kitchen. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Sour cream measuring 16 ounces (it’s okay to have less fat)
- 1 dried teaspoon of dill + 2 dried teaspoons of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese that has been shredded
- 1/2 cup red salsa (try the Herdez)
- tortilla chips
- Mix everything together (excluding the chips) and set aside
- Enjoy the chips with this delicious combination that you’ll never forget!
- If you want, you may replace the seasonings with half of a package of ranch seasoning mixture instead of using this approach, which not only saves you money but also eliminates the need for preservatives
Advantages of Using Sour Cream as a Dip
- One of the most important and major health benefits of sour cream is the large amount of vitamin B12 that it contains
- Rich in calcium and phosphorus, it contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and teeth
- It can help maintain the health of your eyes
Enjoy your sour cream dip and share your favorite recipe!