Yoga is a good way to keep your body fit. But if you are looking for exercises for winter, Yoga can also help you to fight the cold weather. There are many yoga poses that will do the trick.
Staying fit during winter requires you to keep your body warm. Yoga can be a good option because it helps you maintain your fitness routine while keeping your body warm and limber. We’ve rounded up 10 yoga poses that can help you get through the cold season. Try them out and see how they work for you!
1. Downward Facing Dog: This pose stretches out your whole body, including your back and thighs. It improves your posture and gives your legs a good stretch after a long day of standing or sitting. Plus, it’s a great exercise for warming up and cooling down.
2. Shoulder Stand: This pose increases circulation in your neck and shoulders, to keep the blood flowing during wintertime. It also helps with digestion and keeps your abdominal muscles strong.
3. Cobra Pose: If you’re looking to relax after a stressful day, this is the pose for you! It stretches out your shoulders and back while energizing your whole body with fresh energy.
4. Warrior I Pose: This pose strengthens the legs while stretching out the hips and groin area, which makes it perfect for runners or anyone else who spends a lot of time on their feet during the day!
5. Flying Pigeon Pose: This is a very powerful asana as it warms you from the inside out as it increases the flow of blood to your shoulders and arms. It also helps you relieve stress and anxiety.
6. Bow Pose: This asana not only improves flexibility but also improves posture. It also helps strengthen the back muscles and tones your abs.