In addition to maintaining a healthy life and avoiding habits that can harm the general appearance of the skin, there are some natural treatments that are effective for leucoderma such as:
1. Radish seeds and apple vinegar
These two ingredients work very well for treating this condition:
– 5 tablespoons of radish seeds (50 g)
– 1 cup of apple vinegar
– Place the radish seeds in a bowl and cover with apple vinegar. Let them soak overnight;
– Crush the seeds until you get a paste;
– Apply this paste on the skin patches and let it work for 2 hours, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
2. Basil leaves and lemon juice
– A few fresh basil leaves
– A few drops of lemon juice
– Wash and cut the basil leaves, then mix them with freshly squeezed lemon juice;
– Prepare a paste from these ingredients and apply it on the affected areas 3 times a day.
3. Wheat germ oil
Wheat germ oil has the ability to reduce stains caused by this disease. It is recommended to apply a few drops to the skin. Allow the oil to act for 5 minutes.
4. Turmeric powder and mustard seed oil
This is another effective cream for vitiligo that is prepared with the following ingredients:
– 3 tablespoons of turmeric powder (30 g)
– ½ cup of mustard seed oil.
– Mix both ingredients in a bowl until a homogeneous cream is formed;
– Apply this cream to the affected areas twice a day (morning and evening).