I’ve been addressing the medicine of the future which involves pulsed electromagnetic fields also known as PEMF. Here are the health conditions that it can treat and what you can expect following your session.
Conditions treated with PEMF
Here are the conditions that you can treat:
Nerve Pain/Peripheral Neuropathy
Foot Pain/Plantar Fasciitis
Sexual Health and Wellness
What to expect following your session
The effects of PEMF can vary greatly and are influenced by an individual’s diet, lifestyle, activity level, hydration, overall health, and stress levels. Additionally, the quality of your nutrition can also impact how PEMF works and how you feel after your initial sessions. If you’re curious about what to expect after your first PEMF session, keep in mind that results can differ based on these factors.
After your first session, you may experience over the next few hours one or more of the following:
1. It is possible that you will experience a significant reduction in pain. Based on our experience, many people report a reduction in pain by 50% or more.
2. You may have a restful night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, like a baby.
3. Some individuals may feel a bit tired after their initial sessions.
4. PEMF therapy, also called cellular exercise, is known to lower blood pressure. If you already have low blood pressure, you may feel lightheaded. Drinking water and remaining seated usually helps, and this sensation usually goes away in 15 minutes or less.
5. Many people feel energized and invigorated after the therapy, with unexpected amounts of energy to spare.
6. You may experience thirst due to increased cellular metabolism.
7. It’s possible to feel worse in the hours following the session. This can be due to too much PEMF focused on one area, the release of toxins, or the body fighting off pathogens like bacteria, viruses, fungi, and microorganisms. To enhance the detox process, drink plenty of water and use the full-body PEMF accessory at a low setting for 10-60 minutes.
8. If you had swelling, you should notice it diminishing by the end of the session and continuing to improve in the following hours.
9. If you don’t notice any change in pain immediately, it’s possible that there are several underlying causes for your discomfort. Improvement may require a series of sessions.
Over the next few hours, the energy will persist and you will begin to observe changes in your body within 12-24 hours. These changes are likely to last for up to 72 hours, which is why we advise hour-long sessions. This duration provides ample time to recharge your entire body and facilitate the detoxification process by aiding the removal of metabolic waste and toxins.
PEMF as the medicine of the future
Medical professionals have approved the use of electromagnetic fields to treat various medical conditions. Research has further demonstrated their efficacy in addressing a wide range of health concerns. For a considerable time, doctors have recognized the therapeutic benefits of this treatment approach in promoting healing in the body.
Electricity has been used for healing bone fractures, especially those that may be at risk for non-union or delayed union, since its early application. Although doctors have been suggesting this method since the mid-1800s, it was only a century later that the claims were thoroughly examined and confirmed.
The earliest studies on the use of PEMF therapy were for this purpose, and since that time, we have learned a great deal about what it can do to heal the body.
Electromagnetic fields are produced when the magnetic field of an object changes. In order to generate the required electromagnetic pulses for PEMF therapy, a metal coil is used to pass an electrical current, which in turn produces a magnetic field. The term electromagnetic field is used to describe a magnetic field that is created by a changing electrical current.