If you have not discovered this wonderful ingredient yet, in this article, I’ll show you why you should introduce Ginger in your daily diet and which are the best ginger supplements because Ginger has a lot of benefits for both your physical and mental health.
Being energizing, digestive stimulant, a cure for colds and nausea, and a stimulant of immunity, the Ginger is simply a health oasis.
Ginger is a rich source of calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, selenium, sodium, and vitamins (C, E, B6) and it can be consumed in so many ways, such as soups, teas, and Ginger supplements.
Ginger’s health benefits
- Ginger is an excellent digestive stimulant because it favors the production of enzymes with a role in the effective absorption of nutrients. Ginger also combats digestive discomfort. In addition, ginger helps prevent bloating and indigestion, due to chemicals that fortify the digestive tract muscles and lower the level of gastric acid;
- It’s a powerful energizer. A cup of ginger tea, for example, can give you more energy than a cup of coffee;
- Ginger is a good treatment for flu and colds because is accelerating healing by inducing sweating and strengthening the immune system. It will also help you get rid of cough or other respiratory disorders, and is also recommended for asthma sufferers;
- Ginger fights against cancer being a successfully used in the treatment of leukemia. Ginger extracts are indicated for the prevention of cancerous tumors development, enhancing the body’s immune system;
- Ginger is also an effective remedy against nausea and can be safely used even by pregnant women;
- Ginger is a powerful vasodilator facilitating the blood circulation and preventing blood clots;
- Ginger is also a powerful anti-inflammatory having remarkable effects in relieving joint inflammation and rheumatic pains;
Top 5 Ginger Supplements
Herb Pharm Certified Organic Ginger Extract for Digestive Support – $9.14
Prepared from organic Ginger rhizomes, Herb Pharm Certified Organic Ginger Extract is an easily absorbed liquid extract for digestive system support. This Ginger supplement is Gluten-free and non-GMO.
Herb Pharm Certified Organic Ginger Extract for Digestive Support got 4.5 stars out of 5 on Amazon from 76 reviews.
Organic Ground Ginger Root by Anthony’s – $10.49
Anthony’s Organic Ground Ginger Root is a USDA Certified Ginger powder with no additives, preservatives, gluten, or GMO. This Ginger powder is very tasty and can be used in Ginger-based recipes.
Organic Ground Ginger Root by Anthony’s come in a resealable bag to keep the product’s freshness for a long time. It got 4.5 stars out of 5 on Amazon from 189 reviews.
Pure Synergy Organic SuperPure Ginger Extract – $24.95
SuperPure Ginger Extract is a USDA Certified Ginger supplement, therefore, it is made of organic ginger, is non-GMO, Allergen-Free, and is suitable for vegans. This product contains high concentrations of Ginger extract – 425 mg per capsule which would be the equivalent to 50 g of fresh Ginger roots.
SuperPure Ginger Extract is a very powerful Ginger supplement and it got 4.6 stars out of 5 on Amazon from 20 reviews.
Nature’s Way Ginger Root – $7.54
Each Nature’s Way Ginger Root capsule contains the equivalent of 1.1 g of fresh Ginger roots. This product is non-GMO, suitable for vegetarians, and has no additives or preservatives.
Besides, Nature’s Way Ginger Root has the needed concentration for reducing inflammation in joints and supporting the digestion.
On Amazon, Nature’s Way Ginger Root received 4.6 stars out of 5 from 849 reviews.
Oregon’s Wild Harvest Ginger – $22.97
The best of the best Ginger supplements, Oregon’s Wild Harvest Ginger is non-GMO and is made of 100% organic ingredients being suitable for everyone’s use. With a concentration of Ginger root extract enough to bring all the health benefits of Ginger, Oregon’s Wild Harvest Ginger is the highest ranked Ginger supplement – 4.9 stars out of 5 on Amazon from 26 reviews.
The Bottom Line
The benefits of Ginger can’t be disputed but many people avoid adding it to recipes because of its spicy taste. However, Ginger supplements are ideal for everyone because they are organic, non-GMO, and no additives or preservatives have been used to manufacture them.
Choose your favorite one from our top 5 best ginger supplements to take advantage of the Ginger health benefits.