All Stories

Deadly Bacteria In Reheated Pasta Killed A Student

According to Dr. Bernard on YouTube, a student died after he ate reheated pasta. It seems that deadly bacteria, Bacillus cereus, proliferated in the 5-day-old spaghetti the student consumed. The 20-year-old student from Belgium used to cook on Sundays to prepare his…
Top 10 Skin Disorders and How to Prevent Them

There are various types of skin disorders which are either temperature or permanent in nature. Some disorders are painless while others will lead you through the pain. You should be aware of the symptoms and causes so that you can…
Measles Outbreak Hits the United States

In the northwestern United States, the measles outbreak already caused more than two dozens of infections. The most concerning part if it is that the US health experts deemed measles virus on the brink of eradication, but the virus proved…